Responsible to provide services in planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of ongoing projects and activities of WSSC Mardan and responsible for the management of Projects and programs related to municipal services in order to ensure that residents receive effective and appropriate services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical acumen in design, planning, monitoring and evidence-based recommendations to the relevant department heads.
- Lead and Support personnel in conducting baseline surveys and KAP, master plans, sub-sector plans, engineering surveys, feasibility studies etc.
- Lead the preparation of engineering estimates for ADP and other donor funded projects
- Lead preparation of PC-1, PC-IIs for the planned and other emergent projects
- Participate actively in planning process and budgeting of the activities and projects of WSSC.
- To supervise regular data collection and ensure quality of the data by random verification and validations
- To record, manage and preserve monitoring and evaluation data in a safe and accessible way.
- To analyze and discuss findings based on regular monitoring data
- Provide support to operations in developing quarterly, annual and bi-annual reports
- Develop and share field visit reports with management
- Publish and upload key reports to intranet
- Ensure that implementation of field activities adheres to WSSCM, funding source’s monitoring and evaluation system
- To constantly address new challenges and problems related to projects and municipal services and other WSSCM activities by planning and managing projects and programs.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects and programs of WSSC Mardan
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Projects budget planning, develop full scale project work plans and reporting
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budgets and ADPs
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Stakeholder Meetings
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
Responsible for Liaison with all concerned stakeholders including similar entities, government counterparts, donors at various levels.
- Responsible to contribute to an employee friendly working atmosphere within the company with effective planning, monitoring and reporting services
Any other task/responsibility assigned by the management.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Total of 10 years of professional experience in civil engineering Planning, project Management, Monitoring and Reporting.
- At least 4 years of practical experience in civic services/municipal services or WASH
- Prior working experience in an international organization, public or corporate sector
You will need to have:
- Good working knowledge of ICT technologies, power point, excel, MS project and primavera
- Demonstrable team player skills,
- Demonstrable inter-personal skills
- Strong English language skills; written, spoken, comprehension
- Strong Urdu language skills; written, spoken, comprehension
- Team Leadership with problem solving skill
- Strong problem solving skills and experience of proactively identifying and addressing issues